Thursday, November 26, 2009

Turkey Trott

Truth: I was totally dreading getting up for this stupid race, but i totally regret that now. I stayed out late last night & was hoping i could just sleep through it like Brooklyn did. but somehow, I got up. i dont know why, i just did..
Anyways. this post isn't going to be super long but...I WON MY AGE DIVISION IN THE TURKEY TROTT! 10k baby! 6 miles.

yes, i have a whole turkey all to myself. booooooyah! sorry, i say that alot.
I left before awards were given, but luckily my cross country friends stook around. I won my age group--1st place. its weird because i honestly wasn't going very hard whatsoever. 9minute miles..ha! Not fast at all. but I am so so so happy.
i was dreading it & now i wanna do it all over again!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

love,
A

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

haha, i love the way you cradle that turkey! you rock my world.