Thursday, December 3, 2009

YOU make ME happy!

recently, I've been happy ALL THE TIME! not kidding. nothing has gotten me down--except for hitting my head & recieving massive headaches. ha. its fine though! I just woke up this morning with a huuuuuuge line of dried blood running down from my forehead to my left cheek. yes, it was gross. no, i don't know how it happened. i did wake up with a massive headache though. Maybe i hit my head on my metal bed frame last night & it just knocked me out so I don't remember it? I really have no clue. it was kind of a creepy way to wake up too, but hey. I'm fine. oh & no, i don't have a huge gash in my forhead. just a little cut.
Its freakin' Christmas is 22 days! i am tripppppppin'. i cannot wait! I love being up in utah with my family & waking up to snow. Ah. best ever. Although I have to admit Christmas was a million more times fun when you believed in Santa, i still look forward to it every year. honestly, i love giving gifts. I love thinking of the perfect gift i'm going to get someone & how happy it's gonna make them. Speaking of which, i gotta get crackin' on them gifts!
So i've had a busy & full week. Not kidding. On monday night i went & visited my friend Trevor at Neilson's. he works there! TJ, Emily, & i went. he looked great in his red bowtie. Ha.
Tuesday night, I went to the temple lights with my BEST FRIENDS! Trevor, TJ, & Brittlyn. once brittlyn & i saw each other...we did the typical "tackle-each-other-to-the-ground" routine. I haven't seen her since October Break in california! so yes, i missed her. it was way fun going to the temple with friends. Brittlyn & I could've spent hours there. it's seriously so beautiful. I love love love love the christmas lights. I'm so happy i have friends who are willing to go with me. I.AM.BLESSED!On Wednesday, I went to mutual with my mother & rachel. had Evening of excellance. It went by so fast--i freakin' loved it! we even got to go in our pajama's. seriously? yes! After mutual i went to gene autry & played some kickball with some friends. I thought we were playing sand volleyball, so i just wore flip flops. yeeeeeah, we definitely didn't. My toes felt like they we're going to fall off. LITERALLY! az is getting so cold, i can't even take it. but i love it? ha.
Today is thursday & I NEEEEEED to finish my blankets. I believe i have 5 out of 10 done? Uhhh. what. i have them all done, mom? It's ok though because i'm giving them to my classroom's christmas family. So cute huh? I'm getting the kids names sewed on. well...i'm actually sewing them on. BY MACHINE! i'm not that talented ;)
Tomorrow is the day! I go to California for the footlocker invitational meet! I AM SO DANG EXCITED! i finally get to check one of the things off my bucket list, travel with my team. You probably don't even understand why I'm so excited...but if you were part of the team you'd understand. These kids are amazing! we leave tomorrow afternoon during 6th hour of school & get back sunday afternoon around 3:30. our trip includes stopping at knott's berry farm! A first for me. I am stoked. pumped--big time.

CHRISTMAS TIME & WINTER MAKE ME HAPPY! i love my friends. i love my family. i love my team. i love my home. i love my doggie diego. i love everything that's happening in life. i'm even getting enough sleep these days! that's been a struggle...but i finally managed to have a set bedtime for me. chyyyyyyyeah babe!
love,
A

1 comment:

Positive Petersons said...

it was -7 today in idaho! hahah. love your temple pictures a lot!