Saturday, November 21, 2009

little Letters

Dear iTunes,
i miss you so badly. i haven't updated my ipod in,
literally, 5 & 1/5 months. i wish you didn't cost so much.

Dear brittlyn,
come home already. grr. gilbert isn't even cool.
you said so yourself! i miss you more than you could ever know!

Dear brooklyn,
are you having so much fun without me? i bet.
why dont you just hurry your little rump home for thanksgiving already.
we miss you. I MISS YOU! ah dang girl...

Dear lake,
i want to swim in you so bad. i want to learn to
wakeboard on you...even though chances are; it'll never happen.
i hate how you get so cold. dumb.

Dear deer valley house,
make snow. faster. hurry up. i want to ski! like now.

Dear Stapley,
believe it or not, i miss you so bad.
Everything there was so awesome.
i love mountain view too, but you were great to me.
Everyone was so close. I miss it.

Dear recess,
I MISS YOU SO BAD!
the only break we get at school is lunch.
definitely not enough..

Dear mini cooper,
although you always belonged to brooklyn,
I wish you would come back to us. you were so cute.
what am i kidding? You ARE so cute. I see your siblings all the time.
none are as cute as you are. love you tons.

Dear deisel,
you were kind of really smelly. and you slobbered alot.
but I didnt care. I liked you. i loved you. You were a great dog.
I miss when you would bark at the corner of the pool...ha.

Dear Grandpa,
I feel you everyday. Just know i miss you & love you
more than i've ever loved anyone. You were the greatest
man that's ever lived. I love you.

Dear pool,
Even though i could technically swim in you whenever,
i dont. you are too cold. i wish it would get warm so i could
lay out next to you & catch arizona's beautiful rays.

Dear Soda,
cross season is back on. You are such a temptation.
Im sorry, but we. are. over.

love,
A

No comments: