Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Weekly Recap.

Monday: longest day of school ever. coming back after spring break was the absolute worst. i truly love going to school, but i hate having to do work. i know, i sound like a total lazy butt. oh well...i'll learn to love hard work someday. as of right now? i don't. speaking of hard work, we had a killer workout that day. legitimentally, so hard. track is kicking my butt. apparently, i'm improving a lot which is a plus. One day, one day i'll go to an invitational. it'll happen..just you watch.
tuesday: went by pretty fast. i got to miss 4th hour for a toro link meeting. yes, i am applying to be a toro link. guilty. I'm actually starting to convince my brain that it sounds fun. i know, weird right? But really..it'll look good on my college resume' & that's really the only reason why i'm doing it. Also, i answered tanner back! it was pretty darn cute. super original might I add. my mom gave me the idea & told me i should stick within the candy theme of him asking me, so this is what the end result was. I got a huge bag of candy that had the words "Select brands" on it & wrote, "Thanks for SELECTING me! I candy-magine (can't imagine) going with anyone else but you! my answer is: YES!"

Wednesday: we had our track meet. ugh, horrible. i did so bad..i added about 10 seconds on my time from last week & some girl who doesn't even run my event beat me. by a lot of time. i was so freakin' mad. my mom said I looked pretty strong the whole way through, but obviously i wasn't strong enough. I ALWAYS get boxed in! someone is always running right in front of me or right next to me & they're running right where it'd be too much of an effort to push them out of the way...so i just let myself suffer the consequences & get a sucky time. i guess it's my fault...
Thursday: tanner came over! he did some more piano playing for me. oh how i love the piano. makes me melt. & it helps a little having that realllllllly amazing boy playing it to me. I'm the luckiest girl in the whole entire world. well, at least i think so.
Friday: school went by so incredibley slow again...like the longest day ever. & it didn't help that track practice freakin' sucked. some stupid girl i had to work with told the coach something i didn't even say...ugh. i was so pissed off. which made me run pretty fast, but seriously...it was so flippin' annoying! i love being yelled at by my coach in front of the whole team. pysch. luckily, i came home to spinatos. aka-best pizza EVER! ps-that is NO exaggeration! so darn delicious, i think i could eat it forever. i love spinatos. their sauce? to die for. i'm going to find out their recipe before i die. i am determinded.
After having dinner & stuff, tanner came over. Now, you have to believe me when i say this...tanner DOES NOT dance. ever. the closest thing he gets to it, is hitting his steering wheel. but everyone does that, so no. that does NOT qualify as dancing. ps-Julie, i know what you're thinking, how could i possibly friends with someone who doesn't have the crazy passion to dance like me. the answer: I don't know! anyways, so he came over & ate spinatos with my family & i. but then guess what we got him to do? Wii Just Dance! yes, i got tanner thornton to move in a dancing fashion. it was a big deal. he was definitely out of his comfort zone & i didn't care one bit because i know he secretly loved it (; Not only did he love it, but he won! his first time playing. i think it's pretty clear tanner is meant to dance.
That night, brittlyn finally came to mesa town! YAY! i haven't seen her in forever. so she came over with her friend ryan.
saturday: she slept over, then we went to her aunt's house to look for prom dresses & came out unsuccessful. i was SO bummed! anyways, prom dresses...so i found this PERFECT dress. i love it. it's online from vera wang. oh, i know what you're thinking, crazy exspensive. guess what, WRONG! it was a decent price & it was stunning. absolutely perfect in my eyes. well guess what...that dress takes 9 weeks to get here. basically, i wanna cry. I wanted that dress so darn badly. it would've looked SO good! ah. sad day. so if anyone knows where i can find a prom dress, PLEASE tell me!
saturday night came along & brittlyn was back in gilbert. tanner hadn't called me. monson & mindy were at their track meet. i was bored & a little bummed. so i decided to call up some old girly friends that had been dying to hang out with me. I called up kami, madi, & emsilly. we had fun i guess! we went to chick-fil-a with tj for dinner. even though i didn't get anything. then tj took us back to emily's. just dropped us off. so we just jammed out in emily's park with my music from my car. Seriously, i love it when i can just go out & dance anywhere with people like that. i LOVE to dance. probably a million times more than you...anyways, so we basically just danced the night away & it was pretty fabulous.
my weekend was half super good & half alright. friday being super good, saturday being alright. but now my foot has no feeling in it & it's frozen. that doesn't make me feel too good. so i'm going to go eat something, then watch the blindside with my family.
xoxo,
Atuck

ps-you should call me daffy chap. i'm worried you're mad or something. & i miss you.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I am so jealous whenever I hear that Abby is dancing and I'm not there. There is nothing more fun on this planet than watching A-Tuck bust her moves. Come visit!!!

Unknown said...

i forgot how much i loved your blog! so cute girl! gonna put your link on my home base.