Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Once Upon a Time...

i got asked to prom. by an 'anonymous' person...it was last friday night around 11:30 pm. i heard my doorbell ring, & i walked outside to see a bag with a hamburger in it. from qt.
with a 'lil chub' on the side. freakin' disgusting!
after realizing that someone was only being funny, i immediately decided to call some really cool cats. aka-monson, ashlyn, max, & mindy. Guess what? they asked me. it was SO cool! wait, not. i was totally freaking out thinking some weirdo had asked me...

But then this really cool thing happened 2 days later. Sunday night around 8, my doorbell rings, so i let my siblings answer it. Then they come running in my room saying it's for me. So i walk outside my front door & find this cute little display.
I had to look through EVERY piece of candy with scott to find one that said, "T.T.T" i basically screamed when scott opened. alright, i legitimentally screamed. i was SO dang excited! for those of you who don't know who "T.T.T" is, his name is Tanner Tod Thornton. probably the cutest senior to walk the earth. And guess who's going to prom with him? ME! soooooooooo excited. it's going to be e-p-i-c! cannot wait :)
xoxo,
A

No comments: