Thursday, May 6, 2010

Totally Random.

here's the deal..i've been thinking of so many things to blog about this past week, but i really don't have anything to blog about. Nothing significant in my life has happened. at least nothing too significant that the public deserves to hear.

hmm, anywho. here's a few random facts, i guess you can call them facts? that have recently happened.
1-i totally blog stalk people. guilty. i need to stop. also, heard of formspring? I'm a fan of reading other people's. although i would never post one, it would be kind of interesting. some girls at my school posted one, which i thought was totally brave btw, & totally just got trashed on it. The things they were saying to these girls were ridiculous. people can be MEAN in high school..really mean.
2-only eat one piece of chocolate cake a day..even if you workout extra long to burn it off. Costco chocolate cake is my family's weakness.
3-When your math teacher isn't making any sense, nod your head like she is. Eventually, she'll realize she's lost everyone & will restart.
4-truly, i think my tears & armpit sweat glands are connected. tmi? (too much information) I hope not.
5-glee is the best thing to happen to tv. SERIOUSLY. AMAZING! i am obsessed to say the least. i even bought the whole soundtrack. did i mention i think puck is the hottest thing i've ever seen?
6-Always, always, always say your prayers. Even when your sister is watching you.
7-when you see someone doing good, tell them & the join them. it'll make your heart really warm & fuzzy.
8-I have a race on saturday that i'm totally nervous about. I'm doing a triathlon. yes, just like my mum..all i really want to do is better than last year. ugh, hopefully i can achieve this.
9-i need to learn how to sleep. i am the worst sleeper ever. it takes me forever to fall asleep at night..even when i'm dead tired. then once i do, i wake up 6-10 times that night. It's rare for me to go more than 2 hours without waking up. ps-this has been going on for months.
10-no matter what happens, i need to learn how to be happy. I am an independent girl who should be doing so much more with her life. what should i get involved in? someone please tell me. give me direction. wow, i sure don't sound too independent.

anywho, besides all the random, pointless, rants i just gave all of you readers, i think you should start commenting on my blog. i know a lot people read it. I have this thing that tells me. Once, 235 people came to my blog in ONE DAY. if i don't start getting feedback of who you actually are, i'm going to make my blog private & not open to the public because i'm not totally sure i want that many unknown people reading it. sooooo do me a favor & leave a comment identifying yourself, pretty please?
{A}

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I read it! And I have never even heard of that springform or whatevre it is but looked it up... but didn't find anyone I knew... But you're right, people are SUPER mean in high school. Totally ridiculous. Love Glee. And love your blog. That is all. :)

Shelby said...

I read your blog! I am even a follower :) public follower that is.. I don't think it's bad to blogstalk.. we all do it! If you are public, then anyone can read it. So if people don't want blogstalkers.. they should go priv. love glee! love chocolate cake! hahaha loves you! keep on bloggin'

--Shelby

Rachel said...

Abby! i already commented previosly.. hope you got it. i jus twanna be blogging buddies wiht you! i LOVE your posts!
-rachel

Unknown said...

bahah you crack me up. i say you eat as much chocolate cake as you want. well, at least after your race! and good luck! oh, and i'm super jealous that you can run for so long. i get so bored just running. what do you do to make it so you can do that!? i listen to music and everything, but it just stinks i think. oh well, good luck with everything girl

Kenzie Gossling said...

abbs! your so cute. keep it up. and definately i have disc one and two of glee (im a freak)
love
kenz