Sunday, May 2, 2010

Questions?

one of my really good friends asked me what i was scared of the other day. he said he wasn't really that afraid of anything..then it got me thinking about how much of a baby I am. I get scared all the time! a group of my close friends played this game where you pull out a card that says something like "You can't figure out what to get your mother for her birthday, but you don't want to spend a lot of money. Who could help you make a creative birthday gift?" then out of all the people that are playing, you have to choose who fits it best. for that card, you would've picked the most creative person. anywho, a card came out that said, "if you & your girl friends were having a sleepover & the parents were out for the night & you heard noises coming from the basement, who would go down first?" Guess who won? Me. i'm pretty good at acting tough when i'm really not. Anyways...
here's some things that i'm terrified of...
1) getting kidnapped. i cannot even imagine what would be running through my head! i'd probably legitamately wet myself.
2) getting a ticket. my older sister hasn't ever gotten one & i know my parents would be TOTALLY disappointed. America, I drive the speed limit.
3) finding out someone i loved passed away in a tragedy. ex: car crash, suicide.
4) singing in front of people. Oh.my.gosh. I can't do it. i used to be able to, but i can't now. i know i don't have a good voice, i've heard myself. it's horrible & if someone paid me a million dollars to sing for them, i probably wouldn't. i have a horrible voice.
5) heights. they're so freaky! Whenever i'm up high somewhere, i just imagine falling off. ugh, that'd be terrible.
6) food poisoning. One time, brooklyn got food poisoning & it was just horrible. one-grosses me out beyond belief. two-i know too much about food to be ok with it.
7) snakes & spiders. AAAAAH! I CANNOT DEAL. they are freaky little things that should have never came to earth. sorry, but i cannot do snakes of spiders. ugh, heebe-geebes.
8) really deep water. if i'm in the ocean surfing & can't feel the bottom, i have to have all my arms & legs on the surfboard. nothing can be hanging off. it makes me waaaay too nervous! Or when i'm just body surfing & suddenly the sand bar feels like it drops off. OH MY, scarey!
9) being watched. when we had our big dog, diesel, he would bark if someone was outside with him. sometimes, i heard him barking in the middle of the night. growling too. i wanted to open the blinds so many times, but i was afraid that my eyes would meet someone else's.
10) running out of breath. when I run, during certain seasons, my asthma gets super bad. I'm always afraid that when i'm on my runs alone that i'll just suddenly fall on the road with no air in my lungs. I couldn't scream for help or anything..it'd be me..alone.
{A}

No comments: