Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bittersweet.

i just read my good friend, rylee shai's post. i basically wanted to cry..even though it wasn't even that big of a deal, whatsoever. she just kind of reminded me of a lot of change that's going to occur.
example--my friend cole went to utah on sunday for school. i didn't really realize how close i was with him, until the last weekend before he left. he was on cross country with me, so i spent tons of time with him. more time that i thought. anyways, i'm just really sad that a lot of my friends are leaving me for college & missions.
ramsey goes up to byu tomorrow & i'm so sad i won't get to see him before he leaves.
tanner's at orientation this week & it's just becoming real that my best friend is moving away from me.
tucker leaves for college in a few months & i'm just hoping to get to spend as much time with him as possible. ah, i'm really going to miss my friends.
this is all just really bittersweet. i am one who embraces change, so don't think i'm not happy for my friends..i'm so happy they can go out & experience new things, but i'm really going to miss them. a lot. a whole, freakin' lot.
next year, i really don't have any idea what i'm going to do with myself. all my girlfriends are going to be seniors. ugh. this means they'll only be at school a few hours of the day & they won't be there during lunch. holy crap, this is going to suck big time. i really have no idea how i'm going to survive without them. all this emotional stress just seems to be heaping on me, right this second.
i just need to breathe.
i can do this. i'm abby tucker. i can do this. i can't do this..
{A}

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh i'm so sorry you're going through so much emotional stress. trust me when i tell you i know EXACTLY how you feel. Just find the good in the change, i think your'e good at finding the positives in situations so i have confidence you should be able to be okay. Good luck girlie!

Yasmine Yacut said...

Hiii! You don't really know me, but we met once at regionals by one of the boys on the track team...
anyways I came across your blog and you're just a beautiful person! By reading your thoughts on your blog and looking at your pictures! Keep living your life girl :)

P.S I know how you feel with everyone that's leaving..it's tough :(

Sorry if this whole comment came across as creepy...byeee! :)