Thursday, June 3, 2010

Whoa.

a lot, i mean A LOT has been going on these past few days. i'm not even sure what to do with everything that's happening..i'm going to try to figure out my life, so this post is just short & sweet.
here's a kick off to summer! my best friend graduated. i know i look like a creep, but oh well. i'm pretty sure i was more happy for him than he was..cross practice started & this means my mother goes & buys me some new shoes. i was going to get these lime green & purple brooks, but then my mom sent me a picture of these babies. newtons get cuter & cuter every single model. i love these guys! so stinkin' cute. not to mention, glittery.

everyday i don't have work, i do a whole lot of THIS. swimming in my beautiful pool that is toasty warm & fantastic. i kind of lost my tan for a little while, but it's slowly & surely coming back. speaking of which, i am doing some serious laying out today!

well, my life is kind of taking a hard hit right now..i'm totally physically & emotionally drained. just talked to a girl on my team, i might need to wear a boot. as in, one of those big, clonky black things for when you get injured. a lot of things are testing my strength, physically & emotionally, but i'll make it through, eventually.
stay sweet, az.
{A}

1 comment:

Alexis C. said...

girlfriend you rock. keep chuggin through. its all about the attitude!! miss yooouuuuu!!