Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Waiting, Waiting, & More Waiting!

I can't even stand it!
Thanksgiving needs to happen already.
I want it to be time to get jackets & boots. I want it to start getting cold. I want to hear countless number of Christmas songs on the radio! I wanna cuddle in blankets. I want to say "Its too cold out there!" I want the holiday season to freakin' come already!
Dang!
I wanna be in Utah with my family sitting by the sweet fire.
I want it so so so bad!
I want to start buying Christmas gifts for people! That's one of my favorite things. I love it even more than recieving gifts.

Who agrees Christmas needs to come sooner?
Enough with Gobble, Gobble, & hello to Ho, Ho, Ho!


I mean SERIOUSLY, come on people....

1 comment:

Julie said...

I can't wait for you to come to Utah! Are you coming over Christmas?