Saturday, August 15, 2009

High School

I started high school last Wednesday at the big Moutain View! Honestly, I thought it would be alot better than everyone described it as. I hated the first day...my girl friends decided to ignore me 100% that day, so I was stuck alone. Luckily, all my guy friends were there for me. I love them. They made the first day a little better for me. It was just totally different. It was huge! The teachers were even more crazy. There was so many kids my age all in one place that I didnt even know they exsisted...
The 2nd day was definitely better because I just stayed with my boys the whole day. I didn't even waste my time trying to hang out with the girls. I know that sounds bad, but what could I do?! I didn't want to be alone.
First hour, I have science. My teacher in there seems pretty relaxed. His name is Mr. Tofft. He's a short guy. I like him so far! Second hour, I have math with my good friend, Jeff Castillo. He's the only person I know in that class, which really stinks...but I love that kiddo! Third hour, Im taking photography. I don't think I'll be in that class much longer because Im going to try & do student council. And they take away your elective; which for me would be photo. But if I dont make student council, I can tell that class will be super easy & enjoyable. Lunch on the first day totally sucked. I was completely ditched by the girls & had to eat alone. But I told you earlier, the boys came & had my back. I love them. I take those boys for granted...Im sorry guys. For fourth hour I had my other great friend, Hunter in my class. Seriously-our teacher is a drill sargent. He's short, bald, strict, & mean. His name is Mr. Bonjour. Im so nervous for his class! He said he is a really hard grader & catches every mistake. Im totally gonna rely on my mom for this class. Im lucky I got a mom who majored in English, haha. Fifth hour I have seminary. I was so happy because my long-life friend, Emily Clifford was in that class! I seriously love her. We used to be the best of friends. I can tell I will become super close with her this year. Yay! Sixth hour is cross country. I about DIED yesterday! I've been super sick this week. So sick, that when we were running before school on Wednesday, I passed out on the canal. I probably shouldnt be running with a sore throat & fever though. So my fault. Yesterday was my first day back since passing out. Im not 100% better, but I thought I should see how I would do. We did sprint workouts on the track called circuits. I totally died. I felt so sick! It was way too hard. So I didnt attend this morning's practice. Its a good thing I have an awesome coach who understands. I love Coach Alexander. He's a good coach, yet totally chill. He understands is a better way to say it...
The third day of high school was by far the best. Although practice made me feel so sick, I had a great day. I recieved a little homework, which didn't surprise me...but that's ok! I got the weekend.
My sister said the first week of high school is when you try to figure out who you're friends are going to be. I think I know now. Its been a challenge for me knowing who I should be friends with--but I think I have a pretty good idea of who I want to hang out with every weekend & tell everything to. Its helpful going to the same school as all my older friends. They got my back.

WELL, Brooklyn leaves for college in a week. On Sunday. Im actually getting really sad about it...I hope she misses me.
love love,
A

No comments: