Sunday, April 25, 2010

Prommy.

tanner didn't really realize how big of a deal it was to get asked to prom as a sophmore. I tried explaining multiple times, but he just didn't really grasp the idea. Whatever, right?
Anywho...i had a fabulous time. Even though i was majorly panicing before because i didn't think i could pull of that much makeup. luckily, i was mistaken. I mean..let's get real, courtney made me look fabulous!
For those of you who don't know courtney rogers, she was basically my personal stylist for this night. she can seriously work wonders! if you need hair or makeup done for ANY event, talk to her. she knows exactly what looks good & doesn't. she can even supply the whole package for me. aka-waxed my eyebrows, did my makeup & hair, picked out the dress, & picked out my jewelry. no joke, she was my personal dream team. except, she didn't pick out my shoes. tanner & i decided to show how true to the TOMS organization we are by wearing them to prom. yeah, we looked good in them. i mean, look at us against that truck!

here's some pictures of the magnificant evening.
ps-THANK YOU TANNER! it was awesome, love you.

love,
A

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hi Abby. It's Rachel. Rachel Martindale. I see you have blog (which i stalk) and decided maybe we should be blogging friends? So, after i write this comment, i'll add ya to my blog sidebar! Because i love you. And because you looked so dang good at prom!!