Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sick.

i've been sick for about 48 hours & i feel like i'm dying.
my family never gets sick..like ever.
when we do, we get super sick..the sick that you have to stay home from school sick.
Anywho, i can't even believe i am sitting up writing this stupid post, but everyone keeps telling me i need to blog-so fine.
here.
i'm sick with the flu i think.
i've already lost a ton of weight & my skin is ghostly white.
did i mention i haven't eaten anything?
or that i've gone through a whole box of kleenex in just one of those days?
i have to blow my nose every 2 minutes..
luckily, tanner has been coming over during his lunch hour & taking care of me, etc. he went & bought me a jamba juice yesterday with immunities in it. as of right now, he's on his way over with a can of chicken noodle soup for me. He does way too much for me. i'm the luckiest girl ever.
now, before i pass out for sitting up in this dang chair, i'd like to tell everyone that i will be blogging about the trip in due time.
{A}

1 comment:

Julie said...

Abstuhhhhh! Is Tanner your BF??? I want to hear some deets!