Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dear Someone I Don't Talk To As Much As I'd Like,

my friend alyssa taught me something, if someone isn't in your life anymore, there's probably a reason. that doesn't mean you shouldn't miss people, or give up on them when times get hard, it just means that if they've faded out of your life for one reason or another, it's probably supposed to be that way..that's why you need to keep the special ones close.
so to answer this letter, i'm not sure i miss talking to really anyone..because the people who i need and need me, talk to me. it's that simple. i miss tons of people, and i haven't given up on the ones who've given up on me, i just don't really think this letter applies to me..that's all.
from,
abby

ps-my life is about to be rocked, on friday.

No comments: