Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Once Upon A Time,

i had a really bad day, and i came home and chatted with my dad. he made me feel a lot better. he helped me become motivated and determined. now i'm worrying about disappointing him, which is the last thing i want to do right now! holy cow, major pressure building.

once upon a time i had a really bad practice at cross country, and it really made me sort of depressed. then i talked it over with my friend, olivia, and she said, "you know what would totally make you feel better? the perfect run? at my beach house. in laguna. over october break." i about peed. ok, i probably did a little. but yes-it's official. i, abby tucker, am heading over to laguna beach this october for fun, which will include lots of running, and disneyland, and beaches, and church, and bike rides. oh joy! i'm seriously SO excited. let's see..24 days now? booyah!
once upon a time i was really stressed out about school, so to make myself feel better, i took a little break and went onto facebook. yes, i know, completely opposite of what i should've done. but then guess what i stumbled upon? these happy pictures that make me so happy.man, my life is good.
{A}

1 comment:

Ally said...

you be cute. love our pictures. SOOOO many more will come. Love my homegirl.