Friday, February 25, 2011

E'Hem.

i've been featured on a few blogs recently, by other people. i get kind of excited about it: guilty. it makes me feel like i'm 'with it.' or something like that. the first blog i was posted on was this one my sister's friends, brady, has created.
takeworning.blogspot.com
ally and i were featured as being fashionable and it made me feel REALLY good. considering people at my school some times criticize me for my clothing choices. ps-ally, i never got a chance to ask you where you got everything, but if i remember right, i think that my estimates are pretty accurate.
the second blog i was featured on was the famous beauty mark!
ourbeautymark.blogspot.com
i got extremely excited about this one. i mean, basically every girl in mesa, or even arizona, reads it! c & h should be my sisters. we already act like it anyways. c lives down the street from me and makes me look top-notch for all my dances. h is my hair stylist who blessed with me with my beautiful pixie-do. which, btw, i am in love with.........STILL.
anyways, sorry to gloat or brag or whatever negative thing people are considering this post as. i was just sort of happy about it and thought you'd guys might be interested in reading these two fantastic blogs.
love you long time,
{A}

ps-i'm in utah. i am so happy. i really cannot even begin to tell you how much i love this place! its snowing huge, fat flakes and it's making me super happy. i've got a date tonight with shammy; one i've been looking forward to for weeks. i am a happy girl!

1 comment:

Kevin Cowan said...

hey thanks thats freaking cool! we are legitttt.