Thursday, March 3, 2011

Disclaimer.

i am not a photographer. i am an not an aspiring one either. i just simply like taking pictures. i may have a nice camera, but i am not claiming my name to these like i'm sort of professional.
it kind of bugs me how if someone has a nice camera, they consider themselves a photographer. guess what people? you're mocking all of those who really are professionals. most of them having training behind what they do..not all of them were just wanna-be amateurs. so, do yourself and them a favor. show them respect and don't claim you're a professional when you really have no idea what aperture, iso, and shutter speed even means.

alright, that was my vent for the day.

i went to utah last weekend to watch my little sister compete in her gymnastics meet. lemme just tell you, tuck {that's what the team calls her} is somethin' else. she scored 2nd overall and placed 1st in floor and beam! seriously, she's amazing. oh and did i mention her team took first overall? they beat everyone easy..seriously.
love,
A

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh THANK YOU! I literally have a paragraph saved on my computer venting about the SAME THING. "owning a really nice camera doesn't make ou a professional photgapher. it just gives you better quality pictures." hahahahah oh my gosh. loverly. and i love p.s. love the tweet buddy.