Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Meet Samwise.

he's become pretty important to me.
even though he's so far away from me physically, i'm still really close to him emotionally.
sam's one of those people you can call when you're having the worst day. usually, he'll talk about whatever wrong is going on, then he'll make you laugh until your abs are sore.
truly the best combination you could ask for.
sad part about our friendship? he lives in utah. so i don't get to be around him as much as i want to. good thing there's that beautiful thing we have called skype. this thing does me wonders.
anyways, i figured it was time that my blog stalkers finally had a face with the name. here he is. he's golden, right? i think i have pretty good taste.
hey sam, stop reading my blog.
{A}

2 comments:

lorie said...

I miss TTT

Anonymous said...

cute cute cute! skype is uhh-maayy-zinnng