Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Burt.

next week, schools ending for me. so before my life gets absolutely crazy, i want to wish my very best friend a happy birthday! it's not until next week, but that's okay, because every day should be brittlyn's birthday.

{to brittlyn} happy birthday, sassy! i hope you finally get your license, so you can runaway from utah and come see me. i miss you more than you know. hurry up and move back to mesa, so i can run over and sit in the heat with you.
every time i drive down val vista, i look and make sure losha's shoes are still there. don't worry, they are. and if they weren't, we'd find a reasonable substitute.
b, you've always been there for me. even though we've gotten in a few fights, you're one of the only people i can't stay mad at. you make me so incredibly happy! you make me laugh at just about anything. we've gone through some pretty crazy stuff together. and despite it all, we're still best friends. you mean the world to me and i'm so glad that i got to be so close and important to you, because you've made me a better person. because of our friendship, i learned that being happy is the easiest solution for every problem. you are one amazing girl. i can't wait to be your maid of honor, because we both know you'll get married before me. i love you, burtlyn. you will always be my very best friend.
{A}

No comments: