Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Europe: Part 1

the easiest way for me to share with all of my faithful readers about my europe trip is to break it up in sections. this trip was definitely one of my most favorite trips i've ever been on! i am seriously so fortunate to be able to do things like this with my family. i missed my friends, my own bed, technology, and some other things, but this was easily worth it.
ps-my spelling might not be entirely accurate, so don't hold me to it.

first up: PARIS.
outside our hostel. yes, my family 'roughed it.'

outside notre dame {above}
inside {below}
lunch in the park outside the louvre.
sainte chappelle. {above and below} stunning. need i say more?
ate our macaroons outside the madeline.
la duree. where macaroons originated.
the louvre.
on top of the eiffel tower.
we seriously walked everywhere in paris.
on top of the arc de triumph.
le orangerie. {above and below}
on our way to the fat tire bike tour. highly recommended if you're in paris!
finished off the tour with a boat ride on the seine.
{A}

No comments: