Wednesday, September 28, 2011

BTuck.

mine and brooklyn's relationship isn't the absolute greatest one, however, it's still pretty awesome. brooklyn and i get along a lot better when we're apart. some says it's sad, but that's just how it is.
recently, i've looked to brooklyn for a lot of help, advice, and support. she's been an amazing sister to me these past few weeks. i literally don't know what i'd do without her.
she's one of my very best friends, along with my younger sister, rachel.
brooklyn has gone through more trials than i could ever go through. she's remained so strong in the church despite everything that's been thrown at her. brooklyn is always true to herself and i admire that more than anyone can ever imagine. my older gets the bigger picture, and so when i need help realizing that i'm only paying attention to the smaller one, she's right there pushing me in the right direction.
i love her and miss her more than anyone right now.
{A}

No comments: