Saturday, November 5, 2011

MIA.

yes, i've been extremely mia these past few weeks and i'd like to apologize for that.
currently, my life has been crazy.
a couple of things have come to an end. for instance, cross country is over for me. forever.
and i can't help but to say how relieved, happy, sad, and empty i feel without it.
honestly, i loved that sport. i really did. and still do. i loved getting up in the morning before the sun was out to work until i couldn't go anymore. i loved seeing my coach every single day. i loved seeing my teammates, the only people who couldn't make me anything but happy. i loved not having to worry about what i looked like or what i smelt like.
it's going to a long process to get over that sport, but don't worry...i'm still going to run my heart out because i honestly don't know what it feels like to not go more than 2 weeks without running. i'm actually signing up for a half marathon with my sister brooklyn, that we'll being doing together in march. she's already done one, so she's going to stay with me the whole time because she'll probably kick my butt.
another thing that's beginning to end for me is high school. literally, graduation is 6 months away and it couldn't possibly becoming faster. i spend hours applying to colleges every single day. i really couldn't even begin to explain how much is stresses me out. i am so not impressive. no schools are going to want me.
well, this blog post was uneventful for my readers, but till next time!
{A}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I definitely remember how that felt. It's a bit crazy and scary, isn't it? But ya know, it's so great. Love every.moment. I hope you know how great I think you are Abby, you really are a wonderful girl. If you ever need anything, just give me a call! :)