Saturday, July 25, 2009

Girls Camp

4th year girls camp in AZ is the 'high-adventure year' as my dad would like to say it...I was so excited for this year! This is the year everyone looks forward too. We would get to be away from the rest of the stake & were basically in our own world.This year, we went repelling & canoeing. We got to participate in archery & gun shooting. Also, we gotta spend a WHOLE day at the prettiest resivour I've ever seend. Blue Ridge, you should definitely hit that place up. Seriously, so cool. My dad made my 'family' pitch their own tent. It was a little challenging, because some of my friends aren't the sharpest tools in the shed ;) haha! They know I love them though. We just get distracted really easily. And with bugs around us...this challenge of pitching a tent would be alot harder than it needed to be.

In my tent, I had all of my friends. There was Alex, Madi, Emily, Kami, America, Adrianne, & Savannah. My tent was the clowns of the stake for sure! Good thing my parents were in charge of our group...otherwise we'd have a serious delema!
I had so much fun at Girls Camp. Along with my EFY company, I got super close with these girls. They are now my bestfriends. I spend every weekend with them. We had a girls night last night & I had realized I had never laughed that hard in my whole entire life. It was seriously CRAZY FUN!
love love,
A






Lemme just tell you...girls nights get crazy.

No comments: