Monday, April 12, 2010

My Long Lost Dream..

i've never really told anyone what i want to do with with my life...& this post isn't going to tell you my life plans, but there is one thing i've wanted since as long as i can remember & that's going backpacking through Europe. i think tanner's the only one i've really told this to..but really, i would love this more than everything & anything. I wouldn't need anything except a toothbrush & one extra pair of clothes. Maybe a camera to document my moments in time..I would really be the happiest girl in the world if i could just wander around in Europe. wow, it'd be my favorite thing. Can someone please tell my future husband that that's where I wanna go on my honeymoon? I'll give you exact details of what i wanna do...
I want to stick my feet in the fountains outside of the Holy Trinity Tower in the Czech Republic..
I want to make fun of the serious soldiers outside of the Buckingham Palace in London..
I want to sit on a balcony overlooking the most beautiful, blue ocean in the world in Greece..
I want to walk under the effiel tower & admire the architecture in Paris..
I want to watch fireworks in Russia..
I want to watch the sunset go down while sitting with the tulips in Norway..
I want to ride on a gondola through the canals of Italy..
I wanna hear Big Ben ringing in my ears in London...
love,
Abigail

No comments: