Monday, April 11, 2011

Different.

i've been known to kind of like weird, different things. like my high tops. people think that it's weird that i like them so much. i'd literally wear them with a dress and feel like the cutest thing ever, because i like them so much.
people also think it's weird that i decided to cut my hair off. you think they'd be over it by now, but they aren't. somehow, some people look at me strange and ask why i did it. i some times i catch myself coming off a little bit rude and saying, "why do you care?" or, "because i wanted too." and if i ever come off like that to you about something, just know i don't mean it.
i also like some freakin' weird music. all of my friends dread driving with me when i put on my african tribal music or carla bruni. just because i can't understand it, doesn't mean it's not extravagant.
but i've come into a new, and recent weird craving {if you will} and it's over a mexican backpack, or napsack. alright, as soon as you hear the term napsack, how do you not just fall into a deep loving relationship with it? i don't know how you couldn't. anyways, this napsack craze i'm going through is going to have a stop put to it. i'm purchasing one as soon as i pay off my parents for my plane ticket up to utah. and let me just tell you, it'll always be with me, along with my high tops.
over and out.
{A}

1 comment:

Positive Petersons said...

a.) i worship high tops
b.) i want a pixie cut so bad it hurts!
c.) i wish i had your courage, and spunk.
you're great abby tucker, just great.