Thursday, July 21, 2011

Europe: Part 4.

after annecy, my family spent a few days in nice, france. we spent the most time here because it was where my mom got to do her ironman. we rented this little town house from this cute, german lady named heidi.
nice was beautiful! the house was actually in cannes, which is about 15-20min away from nice, but we spent the majority of our time in nice.
watching my mom compete in an ironman all the way across the world was definitely a huge deal..so we soaked it up. whenever we could find a way to see her, we would. i even ran part of the marathon with her. she did awesome on her marathon! seriously, she has no idea how badly i envy her for that.
post ironman.
marathon.
watching my mom.
parasailing over the mediterranean sea.
swim to bike transition.
start of the swim.
walking to dinner in nice.
just a lambo we rented.
out balcony from out townhouse.
our washing machine.
{A}

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just wanted to tell you that you are freaking adorable and I envy all of your totally wicked trips. Your life seems absolutely flawlessly amazingly perfect and I still can't quite comprehend why we are not better friends. That is all! Xoxo call me, let's hang out.