Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Europe: Part 5.

yet another two weeks has slipped through my fingers of my failed attempts to blog. i would normally apologize for my laziness, but i have been living these last few weeks of summer up. i've traveled more this summer than my whole life combined. {well, not really..but it sure feels like it.}

alright, so back to my european adventures. nice/cannes great way to end or journey in france..because once we left there, we were off to italy! we stayed at this beautiful village called cinque terre. for those who have see emperor's new groove, it literally looked like the hillside villages in that movie. it was breathtaking! and i may or may not have seen justin beiber. my family doesn't believe me...but i swear i did!
right outside our room, looking down.
every 'beach' in cinque terre was just cliffs and boat docks. seriously, the coolest.
we went on a hike from one of the towns to the next. this man was making lemonade by hand in one of the vineyards we hiked through.
on the hike, above and below.
my family was all about the stray animals.
i swear i saw justin bieber come out of that store with the green canopy, but my family doesn't believe me.
on another hike.
the vineyards we hiked through. seriously, i was in love.
she's the cutest.
{A}

No comments: