Saturday, August 13, 2011

Summer Is Long Gone.

school started. last wednesday. yeah, i'm aware that my posts are still talking about summer. so let me conclude it with one final post.
summer 2011 was great to me! i traveled more this summer than any other summer i've had. and guess what? i loved every trip i went on. sure, doing the drive home in the audi wasn't my favorite, but i'm not complaining. this summer i went on the trek in northern arizona, same with girls camp. i went to europe, 3 countries. that's wassup! i went to utah. and i went to montana. no, i didn't have a super beachy summer {which is practically the essence of summer itself} but i lived my summer up! i had multiple lake trips. i ran a lot of miles, too many to count. there wasn't hardly any drama. i was surrounded by good, fun people throughout the whole thing. i seriously would relive this summer. don't get me wrong, it definitely wasn't perfect, but i cannot even begin to tell you how much i loved it just through words.
i learned so much about myself and others in these past few weeks. once again, i can't even comprehend what this summer did for me. i love taking a break from school and everything that comes with it, but i'm ready now. this first week was great! well, half week. i'm running every day and i feel like i'm in the best shape i've ever been in. i've got a solid group of friends, girlfriends that's going to make this year fantastic! i've got a really great guy, that i hope sticks around. i've got easy classes. my family is more than great to me. my life is so good right now.
it takes very little to make me happy. i've never been one of those people who gets bored of just laying in the grass and looking at clouds, or sitting and talking for hours. but with how good my life is going right now and the direction it's going in, i think it's going to take a whole lot to bring me down.
be happy.
{A}

No comments: