Monday, October 17, 2011

Pessimist.


lately, people have been calling me a pessimist. and to be honest, it's really bothering me. people can say negative things about me {i've learned to handle it}, but when they call me a negative person, it really hurts. i like to think of myself as a pretty happy, optimistic person. i'm not going to sit here and try to prove it to anyone because
i know that i am and that's all that should matter.
what i'm trying to get at, think about the things you say to others and how it might make them feel. and for those who are getting totally shafted {teased/picked on} all the time {me} just don't let the little things people tell you get to you, because then you really do become a pessimist. and lets be honest, no body wants to be associated with negativity.
k, that's all.
{A}

No comments: