Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Snowdays.

my favorite part of the christmas season is realizing that i will be doing that long, boring drive up to beautiful utah to shred {sorry for the bro-talk} with my family. seriously, my family loves skiing. we've done it for as long as i can remember. my dad tells us to miss as least school as possible so we have our absences available for snow days. yes, you heard that right. when a good storm hits, my dad will some times take us out of school and head up to utah for the weekend strictly for skiing. what could be better than that, right?! nothing.
today another issue of SKI magazine came to my house. and every time they do, i get so excited because it means that the skiing is just around the corner.
i'm so excited for ski season this year, i don't think i can contain my excitement!
{A}

No comments: