Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tribute to Leslie

You know those friends who you don't really need to talk to 24/7 but you both know your bestfriends? Well, Leslie's kind of like that girl for me. I met her 2 years ago in Stapley Student council as a young, little 7th grader. She was in 9th grade.
Leslie is seriously one of the most amazing girls I know in this whole world. She has done everything for me! Her & I have never gotten in a fight, not even one. Every time I say that about my friends, I end up getting in a fight with them but I know it wont jinx me if I say it about this girl.
She is a dedicated swimmer & yearbook editor at her school, Mountain View. She enjoys driving in her little chevy truck with me & blasting music. We have some pretty amazing dance moves, and I mean AMAZING! She is currently 17 and has dated many fabulous boys! I am so jealous of her. All the boys want her & she's a total babe machine. She's always been super confident about herself and that is one quality I absolutely love. She's been one of the biggest role models for me in life!
Leslie has taught me not to stress about little things, & has showed me the bigger picture. She's always looking for ways to improve her life & always has a smile on her face! She is so beautiful. She's super athletic & is a state champion swimmer.
I know what I've been saying is just baby things, but I dont really think she knows how much she means to me. She's stuck by my side through everything! She knows me better than so many people in this world. Even though we don't talk every day like we used too, I know her & I will be best friends forever! She means more than me than she'll ever know. She is amazing & I am so blessed to have her in my life showing me how to do things. She is such a Christ-Like girl and that is so amazing. She is my best friend & I love her with all my heart.
Pick me up soon Leslie? We needa drive!
love love,
A

No comments: