Sunday, February 8, 2009

Birthday Photoshoot!

So this whole weekend I have been suffering with a horrible cold. I missed school on Friday it was so bad. Missing school in the Tucker house happens like once in a blue moon! I have had a super high fever, sore back (to the point where I couldn't move), lots of coughing, & a gnarley sore throat. Everyone at my school has been super sick. On Thursday, there were only 17 kids in class when we normally have 30. Talk about difference in attendance!
Now that Im finally getting back to normal & healthy again, I had my birthday photoshoot on Saturday. SO fun and all the pictures turned out so cute! My mom let me use her nice camera which made the pictures turn out that much better. Everyone wore a different colored v-neck & jeans. My two, number one, best friends had to bail out though. Alex got SO sick that she had to go to the doctor and Brittlyn went up to her Grandma's Ranch to have a little family reunion.

Here are some of my favorite pictures! Gotta love my women.Kelsey Freeman is in the red. In the past year Kelsey has transformed into the goddess who is such a fun girl to be around!
Ally Taylor is in the turquoise and she is my spunky twin who I wouldn't trade for anyone!
Madi Whiteman is in the baby blue. She gets all my jokes and shares the most inside jokes with me out of EVERYONE I know. Gotta love Whitegirl!
Mackenzie Skousen is in the purple. I've known Mack-Daddy since birth. We've rocked each others' world's by being there for each other every day we've needed each other. We will be life long friends, no doubt.

All I gotta say is, I AM BLESSED.
A

1 comment:

Ally said...

oh tuck! i just adore yoU! that was the best time! lets find a new locaation for next times!!