Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Night

I don't care about the Superbowl at all.
And I don't even care about it this year, even when my home state is in it for the first time.
Yeah, its a bummer the Cards lost, but congrats for all you Steelers fans! Not to bring a damper, but I knew the Cardinals weren't gonna win & that is the honest truth!

Tonight, my family & I went over to my dad's uncle Jaron's house. Love their house! It is beautiful! Megan, Nug & I hung out most of the time & we ate alot of junk food! I gotta make sure I brush my teeth extremley hard tonight. But every time I go to the Norbergs, I gotta be super careful because they have a cat which I am allergic too. I always forget about it till I see & I did see it tonight!
For most of the night, I layed on the floor because my back has been hurting & it was definitely better to lay on the ground then sit up in a chair. I forgot that not only do humans walk in that ground, BUT SO DOES THE CAT!
I left the Norbergs around 8 & walked out with a blood-shot eye that constantly had tears pouring down it. It burns & itches so bad! Now I have a runny nose.

I cannot tell you how much I am NOT a cat person. I don't like them one bit. Bein' allergic just adds onto me not liking them more. But even if I wasn't allergic, I still don't think I could stand them!
Overall, I loved spending time with my cousins! I miss them. I haven't been around them in forever so it was really nice. Good job Cardinals, it was close.
love love,
A

P.S. 9 Days!
WOOT WOOT!

1 comment:

According to Cassie said...

I know how you feel Abby! I hate cats too! But I didn't know you were allergic to them!i!i!i!i!i!i I think I get the cat hating from my mom! Because my dad actually LIKES cats!i!i!i